MEDICAID REDETERMINATION - ARIZONA
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Last updated: 3/10/23
What is Medicaid redetermination?
Every year, you have to reapply for Medicaid in order to keep your benefits. During COVID-19, the government didn’t make anyone do this. But now, you have to start reapplying again.
What do I have to do to keep my Medicaid benefits?
- Log in on www.healthearizonaplus.gov or call Health-e-Arizona Plus at 855-432-7587 to make sure your mailing address, phone number, and email address are up-to-date.
- When your renewal is due AHCCCS will try to determine your eligibility automatically.
- If AHCCCS can’t confirm your eligibility, you’ll get a written request from them for more information.
What if I need help or have questions?
- Learn more about this process, find FAQs, and sign up for email updates at www.azahcccs.gov/Renewals. The state also has resources for people who no longer qualify for Medicaid.
- If you’d like help from someone at Groups, please talk to your Office Manager.